Mentorship offers a unique opportunity to work one-on-one with a professional artist and educator to further your personal photographic vision and goals. Whether you are interested in working towards an exhibition of your work, publishing a book, preparing for a Masters of Fine Arts degree, or starting your own photography business, a mentorship may be an invaluable tool in helping to realize your goals.
*Six Months Duration | Eight – 2 hour sessions | $1400
*This includes 5 hours in the community darkroom, private darkroom, or digital scan and print lab (lighting studio not included), 15% discount on lighting studio rental.
To start the mentorship process, please fill out the survey below.
Please consider in your mentorship timeline, that it may take a few weeks to match you up and schedule with an instructor. Instructors may not be available to start immediately. Please make sure your timeline is feasible and practical for you to achieve.
• Payment in full is required at time of registration.
• Mentorship is limited to one person.
• Mentorships are a serious and binding commitment for the time specified on registration. Students should be confident that they can make such a commitment for the specified time period. No refunds are given for students who relocate during the mentorship period or for other events beyond Newspace’s control.
• If cancellation or rescheduling occurs, students must give at least five days’ notice or forfeit the session. No make-up sessions are possible for students who give less than five days’ notice for cancellations or reschedules.
• Your mentorship entitles you to two-hours of your mentor’s time, every three weeks.
• Newspace cannot be responsible for cancellations due to sickness or events beyond our control.
• If a mentorship meeting is cancelled by your mentor or Newspace, we will work with you to schedule a make-up session.
• Newspace reserves the right to change these policies at any time.