Newspace offers customized, One-on-One Private Training for students interested in tailoring their photographic education to their personal needs. Please use the form below to request training. These sessions can happen at our facility or the instructor can come to you. Training sessions are personalized for each student and can focus on a variety of hands-on topics including:
- DSLR or SLR camera operation
- Shooting video with a DSLR
- iPhone Photography
- Film development
- Darkroom printing techniques
- Photoshop or Lightroom software
- Film scanning
- Digital printing
- Composition methods and creative techniques
or have a friend join you for a training and split the cost:
*Initial trainings are required to be scheduled for a two hour minimum. Faculty are more likely to be available for dates that are at least two weeks out.
If the private training is off-site, more than 8 miles away, a $.575 per mile travel fee is added to the cost of the class to compensate the instructor for time, gas, and mileage. (if needed additional materials and modeling fees may apply)
To start the private training process, simply fill out the survey below.
ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING POLICIES
• Payment in full is required at time of registration.
• Private training is limited to one or two person classes.
• Newspace cannot be responsible for cancellations due to illness or events beyond our control.
• You must cancel at least five days in advance of your schedule class date to receive a refund, minus a $10 transaction fee.
• If a class or training is cancelled by Newspace, you will receive a full refund.
• If private training is off-site more than 8 miles away, a travel fee of $.575 per miles is added to the cost of the class to compensate instructor for time, gas, and mileage.
• Newspace reserves the right to change these policies at any time.